Two bedroom Art Deco style apartment in lively Beaumont St
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
A beautifully renovated Art Deco style apartment in the heart of one of Newcastle's most progressive suburbs. Enjoy the lively caf scene and eclectic atmosphere of the established Islington and Hamilton precinct with restaurants, boutique shops and entertainment just a short walk away. Located 5 minutes from Newcastle TAFE, 15 to 20 minutes from Newcastle University and John Hunter Hospital and only 10 minutes drive from the Harbour Foreshore and Newcastle CBD. With everything you need and both trains and bus stop only a short walk away this property makes the most of inner suburban living. This beautiful property includes split system air conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge room, gorgeous polished timber floors, linen press, decorative fire place with mantle piece, modern bathroom and kitchen with dishwasher. Internal concealed laundry with new front loader washer included. Loads of additional custom built storage over kitchen and laundry areas.
- 4 x Shared parking spaces available at rear of property that are shared between all of the units.
- 3 x Air conditioning. Bedrooms and lounge with new split system
- New kitchen with gas appliances and concealed dishwasher
- Separate dining area
- New bathroom with quality tiles and fixtures, great lighting over mirror , stone basin top.
- Single spa bath in bathroom
- Quality light fittings in all areas
- All new plumbing and electricity throughout
- Internal concealed laundry
**To view our properties you must register for an inspection time. To register either click the book inspection button or hit email agent to be directed to book. If you do not register we cannot notify you of any changes, new times or cancellations.**
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.