Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This unique villa is perfect for any one looking to downsize and escape the stairs and difficulty of a large home.
Enclosed in a boutique complex of three, this spacious brick and tile freestanding villa features a modern layout and a private orientation with leafy surroundings. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Cardiff Heights this self-managed property has its own drive way access with double lock up garage combined with internal access.
Comprising of 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, high vaulted ceilings, formal lounge, separate sitting and dining rooms and a well designed electric kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space. Both bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom with separate bath, large shower enclosure and a separate w/c.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this unique villa. Call for your inspection today.
- Sizeable open living room overlooking private nature reserve
- Sitting and dining room captures northley sunshine
- Private outlook enhanced by a verdant landscaped backyard
- Electric kitchen with ample cabinetry and polished floors
- Double bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes, main with 2nd split air
- Complete with air conditioning, internal laundry and storage
- Boasts an oversize garage with internal access
- Perfect for a first home or downsizer, scope to personalise
- Strata levies $240pq
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.