Complete with Outdoor Studio!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
A freshly renovated weatherboard home with the bonus of a rear living area, opening out on to an entertaining deck with louvred roof and a private yard. Period details such as high ceilings and polished pine flooring have been retained and these features have been complemented with built-ins, a smart new bathroom and craftsman built kitchen with a timber bench top - An older home that has been rejuvenated to accommodate a more modern lifestyle with entertaining in mind. Highlights such as a splash back depicting maps of "Old Carrington", and an enclosed front verandah with cafe style seating and counter top to make the most of the sunny streetscape, show the care and love that has gone into this renovation. Yet another welcome addition to the residential renewal that is taking place on The Island.
- Compelling blend of the old and the new
- Bonus of an outdoor studio with its own bathroom
- Separate front and rear living areas
- Sought after wide street location
- Next door to quality renovated homes
- Walk to waterside parks and bike paths
- Become part of this unique urban community!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.