Contemporary Waterfront Townhome Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Come and visit Teresa in our development suite located at 535 Hunter Street, Newcastle on Saturday 22nd July from 12.00-1.00pm to discuss this wonderful development.
Occupying the site previously housing the Hunter Research Facility, Velocity at Maryville is ideally positioned to offer a completely unique and contemporary lifestyle to its residents. Enjoying direct waterfront views and access to the walk & cycle path along Throsby Creek, as a Velocity resident you will have the means to enjoy the very best of inner-city living with cafes, restaurants and the Honeysuckle Entertainment Precinct at your very fingertips.
Spread across four split levels, all family members will enjoy ample space for living, relaxing and entertaining. With a custom designed gourmet kitchen the epicentre of the home, family and friends will be able to enjoy one another's company without feeling disconnected, with views extending from the separate formal lounge throughout the living and alfresco courtyard areas.
Feature lighting, modern aesthetic finishes and superior appliances combine to create a modern yet functional culinary centre with your choice of matt black, polished chrome or brushed gold fixtures & fittings.
A king-sized master bedroom suite basks in filtered natural light, overlooking the waterfront below. The striking private ensuite bathroom boasts a minimalist frameless shower with recessed shelving and concealed plumbing to create a smooth, smart appeal.
- Velocity is the first cycle-friendly development in Newcastle's bustling waterfront precinct
- Innovative modern design offers split-level living spaces & light filled interiors
- Additional storage space for bicycles & water sport equipment
- Superior quality finishes including timber flooring, ducted multi-zone air conditioning & Blackbutt hardwood decking
- Your choice of specialty designer colour schemes, includes flooring & kitchen options such as engineered oak timber floorboards, honed floor tiles, feature lighting & cabinetry fittings
- Stunning built in courtyard designs for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Sleek designer Caesarstone kitchen with feature wall, 90cm gas cooktop and integrated oven & microwave
- Seamless open plan living spaces across four split levels
- Located within Newcastle's growing caf-culture hub, minutes from Honeysuckle eateries
- Surrounded by local & community activities such as cycleways, walking paths, water sports and social venues
- Secure garage with remote access & drive-through ability
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.