Modern Urban Living At Its Best
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Teresa will be in our display suite at 535 Hunter Street, Newcastle to discuss this development from 12.00-2.00pm.
Created and built by multi award-winning Mavid Group, be surrounded by cutting edge superior quality finishes and contemporary architectural design.
Townhouse 11 offers an incredible opportunity to secure a location fronting Throsby Creek with direct access to the surrounding bicycle way and footpaths connecting you to Newcastle's thriving CBD and entertainment precincts.
Blending earthy hues with textured surfaces to create a striking internal aesthetic, features of the residence include a choice of honed tiling or engineered oak timber flooring along with 60mm Caesarstone breakfast bar. 2-pac kitchen cabinetry includes feature colours and pendant lighting creating an appealing central hub' that overlooks the light filled dining and alfresco areas.
Nearby, and rising slightly via a split-level stair, the formal lounge offers a generous space for home theatre and flows effortlessly onto outdoor decking with views across the water. Occupying the top floor of the home, the master bedroom offers a comfortable sanctuary with room for king-sized furniture and an enviable northerly aspect overlooking the creek below. A private ensuite bathroom boasts a sleek frameless shower, recessed shelving and a stunning feature wall design. Two further bedrooms and the main bathroom complete the upper level, all with ample storage and room to relax in privacy.
- Velocity is the first cycle-friendly development in Newcastle's bustling waterfront precinct
- Innovative modern design offers split-level living spaces & light filled interiors
- Additional storage space for bicycles & water sport equipment
- Superior quality finishes including timber flooring, ducted multi-zone air conditioning & Blackbutt hardwood decking
- Your choice of specialty designer colour schemes, includes flooring & kitchen options such as engineered oak timber floorboards, honed floor tiles, feature lighting & cabinetry fittings
- Stunning built in courtyard designs for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Sleek designer Caesarstone kitchen with feature wall, 90cm gas cooktop and integrated oven & microwave
- Seamless open plan living spaces across four split levels
- Located within Newcastle's growing caf-culture hub, minutes from Honeysuckle eateries
- Surrounded by local & community activities such as cycleways, walking paths, water sports and social venues
- Secure garage with remote access & drive-through ability
1 garage space