Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Near new Torrens Title townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Fall in love the minute you walk through the door of this stunning Torrens title, Tighes Hill townhouse. With an expansive open plan living area upstairs, flowing out onto a private undercover balcony with sweeping city and harbour views.
Sunny north eastern aspect, offering a light and airy space, enjoying sea breezes.
Kitchen complete with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher. Massive walk in pantry and loads of cupboard space.
Master bedroom upstairs with generous sized ensuite, complete with floor to ceiling tiles plus walk in robe and balcony.
Downstairs, there are another 2 x bedrooms, both with built in robes plus full size bathroom and second living space.
Undercover deck from the downstairs living space overlooking a generous sized grassy level yard.
Additional study nook area, plus loads of storage space under the stairwell.
Single garage with automatic door and internal access.
- A multitude of entertaining options
- Ducted air conditioning thoughout
- Fully manicured, private, easy to manage yard
- Close to shopping, transport, schools, Tighes Hill's leash free dog park, easy stroll to beautiful Beaumont Street's restaurant cafe precinct.
- Torrens title homes like this are very rare so be quick
- Open times as advertised or organise a private inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
266.3m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.