Vendors say sell, all serious offers will be considered
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Rear lane access plus double garaging and a car space ensure this conveniently located property ticks all the boxes for busy families.
Located in vibrant Broadmeadow/Adamstown and situated on a low maintenance block, this single level, brick home has some real surprises in store.
The property's large, private front yard is just perfect for those entertaining evenings, while an alfresco area at the rear of the property opens on to a wide rear lane access.
There's internal access from the double garage to an open floor plan with two living areas and three generously-sized bedrooms.
Master bedroom has ensuite and built-ins.
The contemporary gas/electric kitchen, featuring glass splashbacks and stone and stainless steel benching, presides over a large open-plan lounge/dining room.
Vendors are ready to move and will to listen to the market.
Circle this one to inspect today.
• Three large sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom has ensuite
• Three way main bathroom features a bath and separate toilet
• Additional living area or dining room could be converted into a fourth bedroom
• Open plan living area with A/C unit
• Neatly presented kitchen with stainless steel bench-tops and stone bench space
• Double car garage with internal access
• Front and rear courtyards
• Rear lane access
A short stroll to the selective Merewether High School, minutes to Adamstown shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport is on tap.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.