Carrington at it's Best!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A lovely original brick terrace on over 200sqm with off street parking and situated in one of Carrington's popular palm lined streets! Two bedrooms upstairs and a third downstairs plus a separate dining area allows for versatility in the living and bedroom areas rarely found in this price range. Recent renovations combined with original features such as a cedar staircase are a standout. Highlighting Carrington's transformation from post-industrial suburb to the unique, vibrant inner city village it is today - surrounded by water and minutes from Newcastle's booming cafe and restaurant scene and world famous city beaches
- Expansive balcony off the main bedroom
- Two minute walk to the village centre
- Large open backyard with covered entertaining area
- Rare offering with parking in a sought after palm lined street
- An opportunity to own a part of Carrington's history not to be missed!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.