- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This "top to bottom" renovation is so complete it would suit a new home buyer! A thoughtful layout is highlighted by a open plan living and dining room extending almost the length of the home which then opens through double sliding doors on to a large timber entertaining deck and private yard. Period highlights such as high ceilings and spacious rooms are complemented by built-ins to meet modern storage requirements, and a smart new bathroom and kitchen which would look at home in any brand new residence - An older home that has been re-imagined to accommodate a more modern lifestyle with entertaining in mind. Yet another welcome addition to the residential renewal that is taking place on The Island.
- Off street parking large enough to accommodate virtually any car
- Excellent side access to the backyard
- Situated on a wider than average block
- Adjacent to freshly renovated homes
- Excellent rental returns and depreciation allowances for the investor
- Walk to waterside parks and bike paths
- Become part of this unique urban community!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.