- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
If you thought that the booming Carrington market had waived your budget goodbye, then this is the house for you! Entry level pricing ensures you can still become part of this unique, vibrant inner city village. A very tidy renovated timber terrace with a rear extension provides a separate rear kitchen and dining area looking through glass doors and windows onto the leafy private courtyard. For the investor a better rental yield than you would normally find in this booming suburb, and for the first home owner an opportunity to get a foothold in a market that has seen the average home increase at more $2500 per week in the last 12 months - don't miss the boat! Remember - Carrington is an urban jewel - surrounded by water and minutes from Newcastle's booming cafe and restaurant scene and world famous city beaches!
- Currently rented for $400 per week till May 2018
- Thoroughly updated kitchen, bathroom and decor
- Built in and study nook upstairs
- Polished boards
- External access to rear yard
- Quiet location 100 metres from cafes and restaurants
- Sunny east facing back yard
- Affordable offering in a sought after suburb
- An investment in Carrington not to be missed!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.