The Artist's Muse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Instantly captivating, this unique home is bordered by nature reserve, captures leafy vistas from abundant windows, features glorious raked timber ceilings throughout and is truly magnificent in its relaxed style and holiday-at-home layout.
A showpiece of design brilliance, versatile interiors reveal a wonderful openness boasting a comfortable living zone with effortless flow to a wide outdoor deck, a well-equipped modern kitchen, three stunning bedrooms including a loft style master retreat and two bathrooms - one delivering some serious WOW factor with a luxurious deep soaking tub and indulgent rain shower.
Entertainers will delight in the superb alfresco escape that offers a spacious sanctuary overlooking established grounds complete with sunny amphitheater, kitchenette and utmost privacy. Peacefully located in a friendly cul-de-sac within the secluded rabbit warren streets of Charlestown's inner west, this beautiful retreat lies mere minutes away from vibrant cafes, bespoke retail outlets, quality schools, a wide range of everyday essentials and of course, Charlestown Square.
- Inspired family home sweeping over multiple, versatile levels
- Solid timber pole construction showcasing breathtaking raked timber ceilings and air-conditioning throughout
- Beautiful living zone with wood burning combustion fire and effortless flow to a wide, timber deck - ideal for morning coffees or an evening drink
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space
- Three unique bedrooms - one a loft style master retreat, another filled with natural light and flaunting direct access to the deck and the third a versatile room with loft, private balcony and stylish ensuite, making it ideal for accommodating guests or teenagers in comfort
- Stunning family bathroom with luxurious free standing tub and indulgent rain shower
- Cleverly designed cupboards throughout the home maximise storage options
- Sizable alfresco escape is covered for year round use, features a kitchenette and extends onto a sunny amphitheater overlooking the established grounds and nature reserve beyond
- Peaceful and private location yet minutes away from Charlestown's bustling CBD, world class beaches, cafes, medical centres, cinemas and major shopping centre
- A truly relaxed retreat providing an inspirational haven of space, style and tranquility for all inhabitants
The Artist's Muse is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 16th November at 2pm.
For more information contact Jessie Ray on 0422 583 201.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.