The Jewell In The Crown
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
This commanding residence elegantly combines both Victorian grace and modern urban influences on a large north facing dual allotment only a short stroll from Beaumont Street restaurants and cafes.
With three street frontages the home is a multi-level design with Victorian styled terrace facade and modern contemporary living spaces, multiple bedrooms and open plan living zones.
The original structure features elegant ceilings, rich timber floors, marble fireplace, formal entertaining and dining area with charming staircase leading to the master suite.
This private enclave is ample with full walk in robe, stylish ensuite and balcony to capture the evening breezes.
The contemporary lower level transitions beautifully into an open plan family room with urban inspired kitchen, library with open fire , private courtyard for summer dining and barbecues and home office.
In complete privacy and not to be missed the upper level boasts another five bedrooms, stylish central bathroom and ensuite to guest bedroom, plus kids retreats or TV room.
Other wonderful features include:
- Generous six bedroom accommodation with multiple living zones
- Formal and informal living environments
- Open fireplaces
- Large fully fenced allotment of 484.3sqm
- Wonderful gardens and oasis styled inground pool
- Victorian splendor with contemporary integration
- Three street frontages with multiple car accommodation
- Footsteps to Gregson park and short stroll to Beaumont Street cafe strip
To be sold by Expressions of Interest Closing Tuesday 27th March at 12pm.
For more call agents or look out for scheduled viewing times.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.