Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request a private inspection.
House for Sale in Boolaroo
Brand New Architecturally Designed Homes
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled in a quiet street just 1500m from the beautiful shores of Lake Macquarie, 'Four Winds' is a stunning collection of 27 architect designed 3-bedroom homes and townhouses. With activity and leisure on your doorstep and the popular suburb of Speers Point and Warners Bay close by, these elegant homes bring together vibrant lakeside living with a contemporary lifestyle just 25 minutes from Newcastle city centre.
From free-flowing open plan living areas and contemporary kitchens to spacious bedrooms, luxe bathrooms, private gardens and courtyards for alfresco enjoyment, every detail has been considered. Light and airy by day and cosy and comfortable by night. Each home is beautifully designed with high quality finishes and ample room for families of all ages.
This is one of the many affordable yet high end and quality developments that the reputable construction company Mace Building has produced.
With the exciting rejuvenation of Boolaroo, which includes the Bunderra Estate, Munibung Road extension linking the suburb to Cardiff, and mooted new business park aimed at enticing big-box retailers, there's never been a better time to appreciate this sleepy lakeside suburb. Cycle, stroll or picnic along the Lake Macquarie shoreline. Spend the day on the water, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, boating and fishing. Enjoy the vibrant alfresco cafe culture at nearby Warners Bay or take the kids and pets to the 2-hectare fully fenced Speers point Park. With several larger shopping centres within an easy commute, you'll have variety in shopping, restaurants and entertainment too.
- Architecturally designed by ELK Designs and crafted by multi-award winning Mace Building
- Choose from a variety of floor plans each featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, single or double garages and some with a study
- 120m to the local shopping strip on Main Road with its IGA, speciality stores and art house cinema
- 550m to Boolaroo Public School; 3.7km to Lake Macquarie High; 4.5km to St Mary's Primary; 3.2km to St Paul's Catholic College; 9km to Macquarie College
- 3.6km to Stockland Glendale with its major supermarkets and Event Cinemas
- 3.6km to Cockle Creek train station
- Government grants available (All purchasers should make their own enquiries when applying for these grants)
Double garaging options starting at $599,000
For more information and a copy of the floor plans and price list please contact Teresa on 0438 637 513 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space